Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great day!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

London Fashion Week

Sorry I know I'm a bit late in writing this, now finding the time. I saw New York and London Fashion Week and we're in the middle of Milan. London Fashion Week really stayed true to their sense of style, a mismatch of different styles and aesthetics in a eclectic mix that can clearly be seen as London Fashion. My favourites were 



  • Aquascutum- loved their women and men's collections it catered to the wealthy woman with an edge. It was chic   and luxurious.
  • Antonio Beradi- this was a red and white with a bit of black collection basically but it was beautifully executed, it was layed back but sophisticated. Wasn't a fan of the print fabric but everything else was beautiful.
  • Pringle of Scotland- loved this collection. The colours, the layering, the styling. Shared similar colours to Burberry another favourite.
  • Burberry- loved the 1950's silhouette dresses cinched at the waist ending with full skirts. Absolutely beautiful.When that first dress (plum) came down the runway I was hooked
  • Peter Pilotto- had a beautiful play of colours. Reminded me of a Caribbean woman or lounging at the pool of a resort in St Barts.
  • Caroline Charles- reminded me or Aquascutum but on a different spin. It was luxurious and chic. Really loved this one as well.
  • Orla Kely-I would totally wear this collection it had a mod feel. Loved the print with the black and white silhouettes of women.
  • Mathew Williamson- very on trend with bold colours. Had a Bohemian with modern twist. Silhouettes were flowy and feminine. There were feathers in a few ensembles as well, which I'm not a big fan of but it worked



I could go on but these were some of my favourites that I would wear if I had a disposable income lol. 



  • James Long- what were you thinking. Way to femine of a mens line for my taste.
  • JW Anderson- had some really cool pieces for men until I saw a pasley onsie come down the runway. Are we dressing men or babies. I mean really.








No comments:

Post a Comment