Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great day!

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Kim and Kanye Wed


So over the weekend Kim and Kanye got hitched and there are bets on how long it will last and some of us are saying "enough already" and I hear you but as a true fashion lover I am only here to talk about the clothes of the hour. I must admit that I am a little jealous that she wore Balmain who is one of my favourite designers of all time (I like my fashion with a little edge) on the the bachelorette night and at the reception. I however did not expect the Givenchy Haute Couture dress she wore on the day it was quite conservative for the socialite's usual sexy attire but nonetheless it was perfection in fit and all that matters is that she was happy in what she wore and how it made her feel. My theory on wedding dresses is " at the end of the day you are wearing the dress, so you have to feel the prettiest you've ever felt in it" so please don't listen to the bulldozer friends and family that go with you to shop for your gown. Congrats Kim and Kanye I really wish you the best.


Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Wedding Exclusive

No comments:

Post a Comment