Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great day!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

End of Semester 2

Hey guys, had assessment yesterday have yet to know if I have succeeded onto the next but we shall see. It was nerve racking to wait for my turn to stand before the panel of teachers to hear their critiques. It's a funny situation though; to be judged like that especially when they may not know you at all and the remarks can be harsh, but it's the business you signed up for right? I feel so drained but still hopeful and still have that untarnished love for fashion. I may lack in the sewing skills but I do believe that if my job were soley to design I'd be ok. It will take time and practice and a lot of it, I don't know if I'll ever reach there but I am going to try. My fate at school may lye in the hands of others but my future otherwise is in God's and He has never let me down.

So sorry that I didn't take pics of my corset and other dress on the mannequin but I'll take flat pics and put them up.

See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment